Translate

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What's Going On

The last of my midterms was yesterday (huzzah!) and I'm now looking at the second half of my last semester as a full-time college student.  It's kind of strange.  Very bittersweet.  As cliche as it sounds, the last five years have flown by, but I feel like I'm just now beginning to enjoy it.

I've finally realized what my dream is- to design exhibits for museums and zoos.  I know who I want to work for.  Well, I've actually kind of known for a while but only just now acknowledged the fact.  But things are working out- I've finally started working towards it.  It's like the opening scene of Disney's Princess and the Frog:
"Yes, you wish and you dream with all your little heart. But you remember, Tiana, that old star can only take you part of the way. You got to help him with some hard work of your own. And then... Yeah, you can do anything you set you mind to."
 But I'm sure I didn't need to tell you that.  And it's true.  Nothing can come out of nothing.  So, here I go!  I hope to have something to show for it soon.

And on a completely unrelated note, I'm going to Indiana this weekend to be nommed by zombies at Purdue's 2nd Humans vs Zombies invitational.  I always have a ton of fun, so I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment